Mercury Aerospace are pleased to announce that we have been selected as the Primary Distributor of LAVERSAB Air Data Products for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Western Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Laversab Air Data Products come from a pedigree stable where 30 years of experience has produced the world’s most stable, accurate and reliable Air Data Test Equipment on the market.
Their product line covers the whole aviation spectrum in both fixed and rotary winged aircraft. Capabilities range across General Aviation, Regional Jets, Business Jets, Air Transport and Military applications including RVSM and Non RVSM Platforms.
World class facilities and a dedicated team of passionate people make Laversab the primary choice for many of the world’s leading Airlines, Governments and MRO’s.
Laversab back up their products with a global network of Technical Support and Calibration Laboratories, and Mercury Aerospace as one of those Technical Support resources will strive to make sure Laversab stays as your preferred air data test solution.
Mercury Aerospace are very proud of our association with Laversab and their market leading products. There is common synergy between Mercury and Laversab because exceptional customer care and support are the cornerstones of our businesses.
Laversab offer unrivalled levels of Customer Support in the Industry and offer what they like to call the “Laversab Advantage” :-
- 3-year warranty on all products. Extended warranty available up to a total of 6 years.
- Break Down Loan Unit Guarantee ;-In the unlikely event of a breakdown Laversab will provide free of change loan unit to maintain your maintenance operations. (regardless of warranty status*)
- Calibration Guaranteed 2-day TAT calibration service at our facilities*. Calibration Free of Charge if it takes longer than 2 days. (does not include Shipping)
- Free Software Apps (Microsoft Surface or iPad) and updates provided for Wi-Fi enabled products. Free of Charge updates for Life.
- Training; Free Computer Based training is included.
- High Accuracy & Stability: Industry leading specifications
- Class Leading Reliability; pump life 5000-800 Hours.
- Hardware & Software Upgrade Routes; protects against obsolescence risks.
- Ruggedized Test Platforms; fully automated, with programmable protection limits and operator test profiles.
- Approved for Both Airbus & Boeing Aircraft.
*Conditions apply. Refer to quotation for details.